NEW! The first standardized Digital Evidence Case Assessment Method
IRIS LLC is proud to announce the creation of the first standardized Digital Evidence Case Assessment Method (DECAM) for indigent defense organizations.
Developed for the defense community to reduce pre-trial incarceration and prevent future wrongful convictions in cases involving digital evidence. Consisting of work flow guides, printable check lists, forms, templates, requests, motions, evidence receipts and logs, along with the latest cellular service provider retention schedules and internet and social media subpoena guides as well as other critical resources.
[layerslider id=”17″ /]
What We are Known For
- Discrete investigations of high profile, complex criminal cases.
- Dedicated, experienced professionals who are determined to find the truth.
- Ability to locate hard to find witnesses and exculpatory evidence.
- Knowledge and experience preserving Social Media evidence.
- Providing expert services and training to the Connecticut Public Defenders Office.
- Providing investigative and forensic services to the Federal Public Defenders Office.
- We provide the widest range of expert services.
- Rapid response capabilities in pre-arrest and digital evidence gathering.
- Professional cross-trained investigators available to assist with a broad range of issues.
- Board Certified Criminal Defense Investigator.
- Certified Digital Forensic Examiner.
- I.R.I.S. LLC utilizes the latest software, equipment and methods.