I.R.I.S. LLC provides training to highlight the value of a rapid assessment approach to the preservation of digital evidence and identify the ever growing sources where digital evidence can be gathered or recovered.
I.R.I.S. LLC provides the field investigator/first responder with the knowledge and practical application of the best practices for the identification, rapid assessment and preservation of common types of digital evidence in accordance with the governing industry standards.
Best Practices and Industry Standards Training:
- Industry standards & ISO 17025.
- Digital evidence, types, behavior and sources and methods of collection and analysis.
- Forensic tools, certifications levels and rules of evidence.
- Effective rapid assessment and preservation methods.
- Acquisition, searching and reporting.
- Scenario training, Practical evaluations and case review
Call Data Records and Cell-Site Analysis Training:
- Acquiring and processing call-data records
- Understanding issues relating to historical call data
- Network operator differences
- Historic environmental considerations
- Reporting and exhibit presentation
Industry Standard References:
- National Institute of Justice (NIJ)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Scientific Working Group on Digital Evidence (SWGDE)
- Scientific Working Group: Imaging Technology (SWGIT)
- Technical Support Working Group (TSWG)
Call now and speak with a certified expert. IRIS LLC is available 24 hours in emergency cases.